Friday, November 26, 2010

Our Prettiest Day...

Since I'm all about pretty things, I thought I'd have to share with you the prettiest day of our lives, our wedding day!  I spent hours looking for inspiration and wanted to incorporate a vintage feel to the wedding.  Lucky me, my good friend Clive Johnson (and By Word of Mouth) helped me in creating the most stunning decor, even prettier than I could ever have hoped for. 

Ryan and I got married on the 9th of April 2010 at Shepstone Gardens, a secret garden venue in the heart of Johannesburg.  Our photographer Pulanie Naude captured the day in the most beautiful way!



When the newlyweds walk your way, toss the petals and shout hooray!




Cup Cake HEAVEN!

My beautiful little flower girl holding her Granny's hand


Gifts for our guests

A little game of croquet

My beautiful Sisters (bridesmaids) and cousins (flower girls)


Old books, lace and crystal helped create the vintage feel

My Gran and Grandpa on their wedding day

2 comments:

  1. So glad we were one of the lucky ones being able to share in this stunning day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding, thanks for sharing! I need to blog about my day now! Thanks for the inspiration, special times have to be remembered!

    ReplyDelete